Across the globe, there are hundreds of nations and each of them is divided into smaller regions. Especially about cooking style, almost each place has its own distinguishable features. The ingredients, taste, spices, and even the dishes and appearance are as well different.
We are familiar with many country style cooking recipes from many places. In Asia, the cooking style is dominated by the appearance regional spices. This style is widely used in various country areas in the continents. In many aspects, the style is very different from Mediterranean cooking of which olive oil is a major ingredient. Middle Eastern cooking style commonly features sharp spices, and the food is usually very beautiful in appearance. Actually, the most interesting one is Latin America cooking style, where a combination of many different cultures is bending nicely.
One of the most recognized recipes across the globe is potato bread rolls. The recipe is very simple, yet it brings a delicious way take benefits from mashed potatoes. The following recipe is probably the easiest and simplest way to make take advantage from leftover potatoes:
Potatoes Bread Rolls (for 4 people)
1. Vegetable oil (4 tablespoons)
2. Ground turmeric (1/4 teaspoon)
3. Chili powder (1/4 teaspoon)
4. Chopped onion (1/$ teaspoon)
5. Chopped cilantro (1 tablespoon)
7. White bread (4 slices)
8. Mashed potatoes (1 cup)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil on a frying pan (use medium heat).
2. Add the chopped onions, and fry briefly until the onions are softened.
3. Add the chili powder and turmeric.
4. After the mentioned ingredients are mixed well, turn the stove off.
5. Continue by mixing mashed potatoes and cilantro into the frying pan.
6. Simply spoon the mixed ingredient onto each of the white bread. Make sure that each of the bread has the same amount.
7. Roll the bread carefully into a cylinder. Use water to keep the bread sealed.
8. Pour and heat the rest of the vegetable oil is into the frying pan. Fry the bread until they are crispy.